So here's the list I made after much hesitate....I read them during my high school. Basically these are old books, but very very interesting. The covers are all the actual version when I read it. It may vary by each publication.
Siapa pernah baca buku2 ni mesti ingat jalan ceritanya. Saya ingat2 lupa
1) The Elephant Man by Tim Vicary
- It is about a man with a evere deformities, exhibited as a human curiosity named the Elephant Man[wikipedia sentences]. U want to see him u gotta pay. Like the story where they caught a mermaid, put it in acage and make ppl pay to see it. The difference is that this Elephant Man makes it his meant of living. That is as much as I can remember.
2) 5 Children and It by E. Nesbit
- A story about how 5 childrens who plays and found a creature the called it 'It' since they didn't know what it is. I grant them money that in the end turned into dried leaves..I think...
3) The Mystery of Allegra by Peter Foreman
- There was child named Allegra, the Italian word of 'happiness'. However, the 5 years old girl in this story is sometimes very sad. She told her friend she is going to die soon. There's another Allegra in a ghost form....U gotta read this
4) The Monkey's Paw by W. W. Jacobs
- A pair was visited by the husband's old friend from military. He told a story of an amulet, the monkey's paw. I grants 3 wishes, but takes something great from you. The friend had a hard time using it and wanted to dispose the paw. Unluckily, the pair took it and wishes away. They lost their son for it. Be carefull of
5) The Changeling Sea by Patricia A. McKillip
- A totally fantasy story of you might say a fairytale about a twin of 2 difference creatures. Originally princes of a land, one remains as a human, another as a sea monster/dragon. The story is told as part of a life of a witch daughter named Peri. She practices magic and goes to the sea and eventually met with the chained sea dragon.
I honestly read far too many fictions. That might elaborate my life, u see. Although I really2 appreciate history and culture to the point that i actually picked my ambition as an archaeologist during elementary school, my childhood history was filled with conflict. Hence I tried hard to escape into fantasy world and stop thinking about reality for a bit.
And it was a good choice, at least I think so. It helps to build my grammar and vocabs. It also gives me wider perspective of the world, and goosebumps. Honestly, after reading one whole book, you'll feel like you knew less.
Ada banyak lagi buku fiksyen yang mahu dikongsi tapi sebab tak cukup waktu nak menaip semua..
Sila baca buku A Christmas Carol oleh Charles Dickens, Tell-A-Story Book oleh Enid Blyton, To Kill A Mockingbird oleh Harper Lee, The Secret Garden oleh Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Magic Carpet and the Cement Wall oleh Richard M. Vixen
Remember, knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it but not necessary to show it off. In my case, I don't wear branded underwears so it got worn off quickly.wthellll am i typing